Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Monday, April 18, 2005

New Ken

Yes - New Ken...it has nothing to do with the new Barbie. New Ken is down home language for the home town if you live in New Kensington, Pennsylvania. Here we have The Salvation Army as it was meant to be. Beautiful people with beautiful corps officers, all loving and serving our beautiful Lord.

They mean business here. The worship is wonderful and the fellowship just right. The people love each other and love being at the 'Army.' Everyone counts and everyone cares. I was there on Saturday and Sunday. The Holy Spirit was evident and we all were blessed by Him. Four Junior Soldiers were enrolled and I'm sure there are more to come. This is a growing corps.

I thank God for Majors Stan and Gayle Senak and their local officers, soldiers and other members. God is delighting in them and they are delighting in Him.

Col. 2:5 (MsgB)
"I'm a long way off, true, and you may never lay eyes on me, but believe me, I'm on your side, right beside you. I am delighted to hear of the careful and orderly ways you conduct your affairs, and impressed with the solid substance of your faith in Christ."

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

AHHH, my home town of New Ken, Pa The people there are beautiful and God is working in a mighty and awesome way.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home