Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Jonathan Bassett PTG

I would like to have written the letters PHD or MVP or just anything, but Promoted to Glory. There is good news in the letters. While his 35 year old body malfunctioned and took his life, he was promoted to heaven in the presence of the Lord, Himself.

In our gratitude to God for Jon's life and the assurance of his eternal reward, we are challenged to reconcile his departure.

God be with you, each of the Bassett family.

We love you and hope for healing in your hearts.

"Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me." Psalm 23:4 (NIV)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

Hallelujah!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home