Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Family

God has blessed us with a wonderful family. Our parents, siblings, children (all of them) and our grandson bring joy to our lives beyond my wildest imagination. I love that they love us. I'm grateful they respect us. I'm thrilled that they love the Lord like us. I'm excited that they love each other.

It seems impossible that it could get any better and then it does. God continues to increase our capacity to love and be loved. We see it first with our family.

Is it any wonder that He expects it of His family? He empowers us and leads us to love each other in His family in the same way I've described above. My description is not just my hope, it is my experience. I believe He desires to expand our capacity to love each other deeply, just like the Father and the Son.


"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." John 13:34 (NIV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home