Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Chocolate

Have you had your chocolate today?

If I have an addiction to anything, it might be chocolate. The offer of a chocolate kiss is always welcome and the possibility of a piece of chocolate from Carole Stollenwerk's decanter at work is always a treat in the afternoon. Honest, I stop by to say hello, and well, the chocolate is just there. If I am to be tempted to fall off the diet wagon, it would likely have something to do with chocolate.

Can you imagine my delight in the news that our Territorial Family Enrichment Conference with the General and Commissioner Larsson will be in Hershey, Pennsylvania?...the chocolate capital of the world! Yes! Evidently, there are a few more chocolate lovers out there. The registration is over 5,000 and climbing. Wow!

So expect a sweet time as we gather together in the family of God around some fabulous opportunities to enjoy the flavor of the presence of God and His people...even better than chocolate. See you there!


"Let me tell you why you are here. You're here to be salt-seasoning that brings out the God-flavors of this earth..."
Matthew 5:13 (MsgB)

3 Comments:

Blogger Berryinteresting said...

I'm a fellow chocolate-lover. And we up to 5,600 others . . . to join with us at Hershey in June. I do like Carol's desk with the decanter of a variety of chocolates. I must say though -- I've been strict with a diet recently and haven't touched that glass jar for over two weeks. Hallelujah! but by the time I reach Hershey . . . I am allowed a little piece of dark chocolate. It pays to be good!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, chocolate with almonds, peanuts...bring on the chocolate...chocolate filled things, chocolate covered things...mocha coffee...hot chocolate...I expect there to be chocolate in heaven.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Soulpadre said...

Your litany of Chocolate sounds a bit like Bubba, Forest Gump's Vietnam sidekick!

See you both on Cocoa Avenue. I'll be looking for mocha fingerprints!

sp

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home