Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Perfect Wedding

So it took place today in Ridgewood, NJ...the wedding of Jennifer Groff and David VanderWeele. Did I mention it was perfect? The couple was magazine cover beautiful and the attendants could have been featured in the latest wedding magazine...at least the bridesmaids, that is...

Every wedding we go to, Carolyn and I rehearse our own wedding vows. From the perspective of 33 years, as great as the wedding gets, the marriage has the chance of improving by the minute, every minute. We just keep getting happier together.

Congratulations Jen & David...Happy trails to you...

Genesis 2:24 (NIV)
Ge 2:24 "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh."

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison Ward said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Allison Ward said...

It was the perfect wedding! I heard that you were talking to my parents about blogging and such....they aren't very up to date with technology now a days and they were asking me sooooo many questions about it on the way home! Your wife was scaring me alittle bit yesterday, she kept saying oh so do you want roses at your wedding, and what about these lights, they are very nice etc...I said to her SLOW DOWN I have PLENTY of time till I get married hahha. Anyway, I had lots of fun at their wedding! I LOVE weddings!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

Hi Allison: Sometimes parents need help with things...be gentle.

I agree with you...plenty of time for such things as weddings. Just remember to invite us when the day comes.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Allison Ward said...

Of coarse, Your family will be the first on my list! You know it was kinda weird but I was thinking about who I would invite to my wedding (when the time comes) and I was thinking about how weird it would be because it's sooo far from now and everyone is soo much older then me! My parents will be Old! haha

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home