Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Transmission

Thank you, Transmission for coming north to share in the ministry of On The Edge. Your presence and music facilitated the worship experience for each of us and simply brought us closer to God.

Transmission is a musical group from the Southern Territory, loaded with talent and a deep love for the Savior. They supported this special weekend in NYC with a high standard of blended musicianship and spirituality.

In all, the weekend was significant to many of us. These God encounters always are. These fellow pilgrims supported our quest. I know that God spoke to them as well. Thanks, again.

Acts 20:24 (TEV)
Ac 20:24 "But I reckon my own life to be worth nothing to me; I only want to complete my mission and finish the work that the Lord Jesus gave me to do, which is to declare the Good News about the grace of God."

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison Ward said...

AMEN!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

our pleasure!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

I was hoping this would find you. Our prayer is with you.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home