Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Team Members

The choosing of a team is critical to the success of the team. In ministry, sometimes God allows us to select our team members. This is a privilege we must hold valuable and sacred. How do you do it?

Trust God...pray...trust God...pray...trust God...are you thinking with the mind of Christ yet?...pray...trust God...

The formula is less of a formula and more of a relationship. The closer we walk with God, the more certain we can be about our team choices...and other choices as well.

Why wouldn't we want to be intimate with the Savior, when He desires it for us both so much? Aha! The team starts with Him...now the membership can be built.

I spent the afternoon with one of God's choice team members. Thank you, Lord. Now we're getting somewhere.

2 Corinthians 9:5 (MSG)
2Co 9:5 "So to make sure there will be no slipup, I've recruited these brothers as an advance team to get you and your promised offering all ready before I get there. I want you to have all the time you need to make this offering in your own way. I don't want anything forced or hurried at the last minute."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a fellow servant of the Lord, I thank you for your words of wisdom as I attend to a re-staffing issue. I pray God will give me wisdom and the right people to continue with the Mission at hand in our community.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

I'm with you on this. The matter is foundational.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home