Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

GNY ACR

These are code words for Greater New York Division Annual Command Review. It is where we spent the day and will be tomorrow as well. These reviews are full of blessings. We learn of what God is doing in the division in a very focused format. It's very helpful for both THQ administration and DHQ administration.

In every division there is always more to do. In GNY there's more of everything to do because there's more of everything.

God is being glorified here.

1 Samuel 18:14 (NIV)
"14 In everything he did he had great success, because the LORD was with him."

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison Ward said...

I'm guessing that you will be hearing about the music and creative arts review..I read some of it and there is a child from my corps in it...I wrote on my blog about him..he is truly a blessing to me....

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home