Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Friday, April 28, 2006

Congo Brazzaville - Part Trois

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Bill and I worshipped in two Officers Councils today. He's cool...doesn't seem affected by the 95° heat and maximum humidity. His songs are an inspiration as is his personal witness.

The Holy Spirit turned up the fire. There were 205 in attendance...some, taking more than a day's journey to be there. Their white uniforms were impeccable as is their spirit. There came 205 to the mercy seat...that, of course, included me. Hallelujah!

God has had His way...and we are better for Him. Let me state that clearly. We are all for Him. Listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit in your heart right now and join us in His name.

Tomorrow, we are expecting about 3,000 for the Soldiers' Rally followed by a meeting at the SFOT with the cadets. God is maximizing your prayer.

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasureably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you were writing, I was preparing the Chapel for Sunday. You and Bill came to mind as I moved chairs and set up the band. I just had to stop and sit and spend time praying for you and those you are ministering with there. Here is the song that came on the CD as I was praying “Your grace still amazes me, Your love is still a mystery, Each day I fall on my knees, Your grace still amazes me, ‘Cause Your grace still amazes me.” May God continue to bless you and Bill as you travel and share His Grace!

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless you Jim and Bill. Our prayers are with you-
Take care and rest in the Lord even as you minister with joy-
Looking forward to your homecoming and stories of the Congo!

Blessings,
The Moretzes

11:39 PM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

We are grateful for every prayer and every comment and especially honored to receive a comment from our Territorial Leaders. Hallelujah!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home