Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Partners For Life

Marriage is a great invention. Sometimes we hear that happily ever after is a myth and unrealistic. I beg to differ. I've found that I love my wife today more than ever. We have a growing relationship and I'm excited about the future with her.

We don't just get along or tolerate each other's company. We are deeply in love and enjoy every moment we can be together. Ask her if you want. She'll smile and say the same things.

If you're thinking of getting married or in a marriage relationship, just know that marriage can be a dream come true. If you're not quite there, see a helper to guide you on track. Nothing better.

Genesis 2:24 (NIV)
24 "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh."

1 Comments:

Blogger Evie said...

When we worked together (I won't say how many) years ago, you and Carolyn exemplified beautifully what a good marriage could and should be. It's great that your relationship continues to be a strong foundation for your personal lives and your ministries.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home