Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

New Name

So I'm looking for some help to choose a new name for this blog. I have determined to continue for now. This was an experiment that proved itself valuable in many ways. Here are some names recommended so far:

TCspeak

TC4U

TC2U

TCconnect

Which one do you think works best? Is there another name that's better? Let me know...and don't be shy.

Thanks.

Revelation 2:17 (TEV)
17 "If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches! To those who win the victory I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give each of them a white stone on which is written a new name that no one knows except the one who receives it."

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Knagging Thoughts?

9:33 AM  
Blogger Soulpadre said...

Lol, I like knaggingthoughts!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not for the Knagging!..how about TC.jmk

6:48 PM  
Blogger Dave C said...

How about a Boston accent twist to susan's...TCDownundah

but I do like Knaggingthoughts too

9:28 AM  
Blogger Kapten Clark said...

I wouldn't go with anything connected with your appointment (Chief or TC!) because it is always subject to change. Do you have a life verse or motto or favorite song or something that moves you?

How about "Jim nags." ;-)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Eleanor Burne-Jones said...

I think blog posts that work best speak from your heart rather than your role. So perhaps your blog name should connect with this!
(I've moved my blog from FranciscanSalvationist to eveningbeaches.blogspot.com)
Every blessing in your new ministry.

12:51 AM  
Blogger armybarmy said...

hi- I'd leave it as Chiefspeak.

You have a built-in following already.
The 'Chief' is an informal term, at least in some THQs in some eras, for the TC. So it still fits.
grace
stephenC
armybarmy.com/blog.html

7:36 PM  
Blogger Eleanor Burne-Jones said...

Yes - in that case, stick with chiefspeak! It's fine as it is!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recommend JKCommunique

9:55 PM  
Blogger Mhairi said...

I like Chief Speak, then when you become Chief of Staff you don't need to change back.

Coca Cola tried changing their original coke way back; people liked the new coke, but next to the original they didn't prefer it.

I like the original, especially as it has no calories, there's no need for diet.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home