Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Friday, June 23, 2006

Office Staff

The office staff available to many people can define their experience and effectiveness. A good office staff can make the most difficult of jobs manageable. An average administrator can be upgraded to a good administrator with the right office team. I ha’ve seen it go both ways depending upon the office.

Carolyn and I salute Eileen, Sandy and Mara who have made up our office teams in the appointments we are finishing this week. We were able to do it because God gifted us with these dedicated, hard working people. They are professional, efficient and friendly. We thank God for them.

Psalms 23:4 (NLT)
4"Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me."

2 Comments:

Blogger Evie said...

The people behind the scenes usually get little recognition. It's nice that you've acknowledged their service.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

u r!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home