Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

THQ

Our friends at THQ gave us a send off luncheon yesterday. It was a delightful hoot.

They dug up and doctored up photos and film footage to give everyone memorable images. I knew one day some of these photos would haunt us. We laughed and we recalled the great days spent working among such a dedicated group of people. For the most part, the employees here don't just see it as a job, they see it as being stakeholders in the mission of TSA.

WE have served over 12 years at THQ in our officership so far and give witness to the excellence, faithfulness and commitment we observe in all who make up THQ. Thank you, friends.

Philippians 1:3-6 (NIV)
3 "I thank my God every time I remember you.
4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy
5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,
6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

1 Comments:

Blogger Evie said...

Our prayers will be with you and Carolyn as you go down under.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home