Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Teeth

Have you thought lately about the importance of your teeth? I understand that in addition to giving you a good smile, the care of your teeth can significantly impact your health. A lot of germs enter the body through our mouths. Good dental care can cut back on the bacteria that will build up in the mouth if left unattended.

Most communities have fluoride in the drinking water. Where they don'’t, there is an appreciable increase in dental decay among the residents. I'’ve heard lately that families who, increasingly drink bottled water, might want to compensate in some way for the loss of fluoride found in tap water.

Romans 3:4 (MSG)
4 "Depend on it: God keeps his word even when the whole world is lying through its teeth. Scripture says the same: Your words stand fast and true; Rejection doesn't faze you."

8 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

No offense Colonel. But this is the most random blog I have ever read.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting, the last two blogs are about water?! There is great comfort to know from John 7:38 "Whoever believes in me, as[a] the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."(NIV)

From a hill I know, living water flows! Blessings All!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

If you want to see th cutest picture of teeth ever, head over to my blog. Sorry for the shameless promotion, but I couldn't help myself after such a nice segway into a picture of my son.

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim, I am personally very delighted that you have taken a personal interest in teeth....If one wants to turn someone off, just have an unkept mouth. Bill just doesn't know how important this blog is to you..we know!!!
love..

6:54 PM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

Sometimes it takes a random thought to get us thinking. Tomorrow will be more direct.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Colonel, you are correct there! I did love the randomness(if this is a word) of the teeth blog.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Soulpadre said...

If God knows the number of hairs on our head, then He may have the same level of concern about our teeth and the rest of our physical selves as well!

Godspeed, Jim. By the way, you can get a prescription for multivitamims with fluoride added!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

s/p - I'd like to see your smile first hand before we take off. Possible?

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home