Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Monday, April 04, 2005

Prayer

1 Thes. 5:17 (NIV)
pray continually;

I love to pray. God has taught me so much about this privilege through the years. It's no longer limited to one way monologue with eyes closed. It's now a part of my entire waking day. No matter where I am, I enjoy this relationship called prayer, because it is the connection with God.

I hope (and pray) that where you are right now you would understand the closeness of God in prayer. I've learned He looks for me and desires to remain close...that is abiding.

For me the question has little to do with what is on your prayer list and mostly to do with your prayer heart.

How do you see it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home