Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Monday, June 13, 2005

Morning After

If you're not interested in the Family Enrichment Conference, that's OK. If you're interested in the presence of God...read on...

It is the morning after and the Glory of God continues to permeate Eastern Territory, USA Salvationists with an eternal reality. The Sunday Commissioning was powerful as was the response at the many mercy seats. The General was affirmed eleven times with applause during his Commissioning message and God, our Father, came with hope, help and healing. Families prayed together. Individuals were saved and many were sanctified. Lifetime commitments were publicly declared. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

So the territory has a glow about it on this morning after. It is the mark of a resurrection experience and the beginning of a new day.

I'm glad I was there.

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
[23] They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
[24] I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him." Lament. 3:22-24 (NIV)

5 Comments:

Blogger Christin ><> said...

Jim,
Congress was AMAZING. I loved seeing the presence of God sweeping through that Giant Center. It was a good weekend. [and now, i'm going back to bed -- chasing all those teens through hershey park really tired me out! lol]

12:53 PM  
Blogger Kapten Clark said...

Thank you for taking the time to share daily updates. It helped us to feel that we were a part of it even though we are here in Estonia. It was encouraging to hear how God moved throughout the weekend. He is truly faithful!

Captain Tim Clark

2:27 AM  
Blogger Allison Ward said...

I'm glad I was their too!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Allison Ward said...

I learned allot this weekend.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

Your comments are an affirmation to the movement of God.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home