Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Brengle Holiness Institute - East Africa

The photograph (that won't post) is of Commissioner Hezekiel Anzeze, Territorial Commander of East Africa. The Brengle Institute was conducted at his instruction and with his support. I shared the experience with Lt. Colonels Bill & Marcella Carlson. They were the best and God moved through their ministry effectively.

We joined 34 delegates from Kenya, Uganda, and the Carolinas Division of the USA Southern Territory. Our lives are changed as a result of the presence of the Holy Spirit throughout the classes, meetings, experiences and relationships.

We have a great Army in East Africa with great leaders, soldiers and ministries. Booth would be pleased as I am certain God is pleased. They have much to offer us in the west. We should pay attention to God through them and support their work as much as possible. The stakes are high there. A missed opportunity can be fatal.

I thank the Lord for this privilege. He leads me places I would be unlikely to choose for myself, but they are, as this was, perfect for me. Listen to His leading today.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
[2] He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
[3] he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake. Psalm 23:1-3 (NIV) A psalm of David.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're home, too. Though I'm glad that you went! It seems like the people there had a major impact -- a memorable impact upon your life. It was a rich experience -- you are richer for it -- and we are glad to be your friends.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home