Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Sunday, August 14, 2005

TAM Conservatory

That is Territorial Arts Ministries Conservatory, Chapter 5...and that finishes today. The final program was particularly successful. Kudos to Ms. Carol Jaudes, director and Major Ivan Rock, TYCS.

The final program was totally camper performed and God honoring. Skits, dancing, videos, drama and more...camper producers and script writers of some of the material. The kids are amazing. They're blessed by God in extraordinary ways and are giving their best to His delight.

You can get a DVD of the final program. I imagine it would be useful for personal and ministry opportunities. Thank you, Lord for each of these promising students. Lead them to glorify you with their lives as they return home.

Matthew 25:29 "For everyone who has will be given more, and he will have an abundance."

3 Comments:

Blogger Christin ><> said...

hey there! I just got your comment on my blog...i'm still alive! I attempted to post today, but for some reason, it's not showing up on my site....grrr. I'm going to be returning the skydancer dude to thq tomorrow. if i get a chance, i'll try to pop by your office and say hello. :-)

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was an incredibly privledge to go and work at TAM. I loved being under the tutelage of Carol and the TAM team. I enjoyed leading a small group and hope to keep in touch with many of the kids who were there this week. It was an amazing week! The final program was indeed lovely but I pray it was not just a one night thing, but that what was started will continue to grow and expand. I am sorry I was not able to say hello after the program. My assignment this week was props and costumes, and so I was "working" after the show. Also, I assume you know about the Tam Weblog, but in case you don't, the url is: http://www.theTAMjam.com ~Karen~

2:23 PM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

This website given by Karen is active and interesting. Thanks.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home