Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Saturday, July 30, 2005

OOB - Homecoming

And what a great night it was...We're at Old Orchard Beach, ME (remember thieves...we still have family at home in our house)and I suspect that I'll turn back into the OOB on the scene reporter.

The theme for the Camp Meetings is Homecoming and the primary guests are Commissioners Bill & Marilyn Francis. Welcome home! They were terrific in their vocal duet and his preaching was right on target.

The New York Staff Band was back at the meetings this year. Welcome back! They never miss and are showing some of the stuff they did so well on their recent Scandinavian Tour.

The Territorial Arts Ministries Team did a "E Booth/S Brengle/Joe the Turk" scene that helped us to focus and brought delight to the audience. Welcome back!

And now...the premier performance of the newly organized Territorial Staff Songsters under the leadership of S/L Bill Rollins occurred with excellent singing and deep appreciation by the congregation. Welcome...and we hope you'll come back!

Yes, it's a Homecoming...and a good one at that. Several sought the grace of God at the Mercy Seat...Welcome home!

"I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent." Luke 15:7

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison Ward said...

Awww I wish I was their! I really miss it but camp is allot of fun too! Major Ashcraft is coming to do vespers on Sunday nighT! I'm sooo excited, I really miss him! Anyway Glad to hear that it went well, see you soon.
God Bless, Love,
Allison

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep trying to comment on your blogs...never works. Just got one from Jason...he is so funny. Mom

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...I see that it worked this time. Have enjoyed all of your writings...now get back to work so I can get a few more. ha. just Mom

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home