Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Monday, July 25, 2005

Old Orchard Beach Citadel Corps

It's essential that I differentiate the corps from the Camp Meetings. Both are valuable and worth blogging about, but today, I want to tell you just a little about the corps. Carolyn and I were there yesterday for the first Sunday Holiness meeting in the newly reconstructed chapel and facilities.

It looks great...fits in the neighborhood and beautifully blends with the Pavilion, not far away. The hall was filled and the meeting was a promising blessing. Everyone deserves accolades for the effort, especially the Lord. Completed on time, functional and attractive, it is a fitting honor to God.

As the C.O. reminded us in the meeting, God is most interested in dwelling in His people. He's quite right and that's why I'm confident that God is delighted with the corps. They know Him and are known by Him. This is a five star corps. Come to the Camp Meetings, sure, but come some time to the corps. They're the heart of the Camp meetings.

"Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name." Psalm 103:1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home