Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Monday, September 19, 2005

Colonel's Corner

These words are given and titled as above by Lt. Colonel Olof Lundgren:

Look forward and upward in every sense
He surely is ready to be our defense
Will strengthen our faith and on Him rely
His power and love will our need supply.

With patience and fortitude every day
We'll meet whatsoever will come our way
With God at the helm we cannot fail
And surely with His help we will prevail.

With uplifted heart sincere in prayer
We know that the Master is present here
He'll take us anew in the eternal arm
Continue to lead us protect us from harm.

His blessings are sure if we only believe
We open our hearts and His help receive
With personal victories, joy and power
We mean to go on to serve Him each hour.

John 14:1-3 (NIV)
Jn 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home