Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Greece & Turkey Tour

When Carolyn first asked me about this, I thought it had something to do with Jersey Diners. Now I find us in Athens, Greece following the footsteps of St. Paul in Greece and Turkey.

So far the trip is amazing with about 30 others from the territory.

I hope to keep a report coming. This hotel has a connection.

Thank you for your prayers...(Thieves - know that we still have two adults in our home while we are away.)

"Study to show yourself approved unto God."

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Ward said...

wow! that is soo cool! Technology is so amazing! It's soo awesome that someone could be halfway around the world and still talk to eachother through the web!
Have an awesome time.
much love and prayers,
Allison

4:05 PM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

You're right, Allison. Did you know that Irna and her husband are with us? I'm attempting to protect their identity, so you have to sort out who I mean...

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home