Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Family

We've taken some time to visit family this week. We need to do it more. We catch up on the whole clan and learn what God is doing in their lives.

One of the greatest gifts God has given to us is a Christian family. The conversation almost always comes to the wonder of God among us. We are most fortunate.

I'll wager you've been thinking our family meant relatives. It does...but it clearly includes friends. In the Kingdom of God we have these family relationships. I really hope to experience these relationships here and now...Why wait for heaven?

"What marvelous love the Father has extended to us! Just look at it - we're called children of God! That's who we really are." 1 John 3:1 (Msg)

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison Ward said...

Awww I love your family! I think that the whole Salvation Army is like one giant,loving family of God, I LOVE it!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

Yes!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love being your big sister. Wish Bill and I could have been with you and the rest of the family while you were in God's country. Your next furlough needs to be at our place, riding a couple of four-legged nags rather than shopping with a few two-legged k'nag'gs. The Lord sure is blessing us as it is obvious He is you as well. Our prayers are always with you.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home