Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Gowans

Yes...the one and only General John Gowans and Commissioner Gisele Gowans are on American soil. They're the guests for our THQ Retreat starting tomorrow. We met them at the airport and had dinner together. It's one of the perks of the job.

They remain extraordinary people. I recall every time I've met them. It's always memorable. Their witness is strong, but not patronizing. Their contribution to the Army was, and is courageous, but not reckless. Their remarkably creative spirit permeates everything they do...like at dinner tonight.

I don't remember every meeting with every person. I always will remember the Gowans. Remember them with me in prayer.

"I thank God for every remembrance of you...."

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison Ward said...

I believe that they are speaking at the ARC FET on Friday...I'm working for it. It should be a good night..

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home