Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Praying

I love to pray. I really enjoy the moments in spiritual formation and prayer in our Cabinet meetings. (The Cabinet is the territorial leadership team including and surrounding the Commissioners.) Major Janet Munn leads this part of the meeting with profound grace. Thank you, Janet.

We were reminded today of the territorial prayer website at: http://www.armyonitsknees.org/

Check it out...and pray.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 (KJV)
1Th 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison Ward said...

WOw Lindsay, you took the words right out of my mouth! I was just going to write about TAM and how I have expierenced a new way of praying...Major Janet Munn is such a woman of God...I'm trying to go to Spring Valley on Sunday, so I can hear her speak. I also really enjoyed the Youth Holiness Advance..the Munns were there and they really did an amazing job....It was such a life changing weekend.... in many ways...

10:34 PM  
Blogger sarah jewett clarke said...

i just wanted to say i think it's awesome how you've used your blog and comments to encourage people (like my brother).

i know that your words uplifted him today, and that was the Lord working through his servant.

blessings,
sarah jewett

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check your family comments..THe comments on Prayer are wonderful...evenblessed me. Mom

8:21 PM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

Let the blessings flow...I have been uplifted today...thanks.

Praying through the Scriptures is terrific, isn't it? What words can we use to speak with God? His words...

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home