Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Saturday, January 28, 2006

We hava a General

Today at 4:45 p.m. G.M.T. it was announced at Sunbury Court that Commissioner Shaw Clifton was elected the 18th General of The Salvation Army.

We praise God for this confirmation that he is divinely chosen for this responsibility and that many leaders of the global Salvation Army are in one accord.

Isaiah 42:1 (NIV)
1 "Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God Bless the General-Elect and Commissioner Clifton! May they take this time to pray and listen to what God has in store for them and the Army!

Tim S.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home