Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Monday, January 23, 2006

The Ways of God's People

Believing that the ways of God are inextricably linked to His people, we've been looking at the Word for clear direction in such things. The sermon on the mount that Jesus gave is a good place to start. His expectations are high and He's prepared to enable us to reach these heights. In fact, I believe it's His plan.

The GNY officers are a joy. They know Him intimately and are enjoying His presence in their lives and ministries.

God's way?..Way to go!

Isaiah 55:9 (NIV)
9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison Ward said...

I know it's only a couple days long but I can't wait for my officers to come back! I missed them today at our corps programs!!!!

12:37 AM  
Blogger Allison Ward said...

Haha I was at their house tonight for corps cadets and they told me that you told them I missed them!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

And I might add, it's nice that you're back.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home