Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Monday, April 10, 2006

Youth Holiness Advance

Over the weekend at the Ladore Lodge Conference Center, high school students came together by invitation to learn of the Holy Spirit. With the Munns, Antils, and the Territorial Youth Department, the kids were given a first rate opportunity. This is so right.

I thank God for His glorious appearing among them. Oh that they would each bask and breathe in His presence forever. It's not only possible, it's His plan...for each of us. No hard work. No fear of backsliding. No absence of joy. Knowing Him everyday, all day is just perfect. Problems come? Sure. Complications arise? Eventually. Days of anxiety? Unless you have no feelings. Don't even imagine life without Him. It doesn't exist. Give Him the entirety of your heart and you will begin to know who you really are.

Hebrews 12:14 (NIV)
14 'Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord."

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison Ward said...

AMEN! I expirienced this life changing weekend last year. I grew soo much closer to God in those two days then in my whole life! I left speechless I had learned soo much and was filled with the spirit. You could call it a Spiritual High! Lives were changed both when I went and this past weekend. Praise God!

10:16 PM  
Blogger BrownEyedGirl said...

I've heard wonderful reports from those in attendance of "ground" won for the Lord!Praise Him!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Mhairi said...

Col,
no words can express how truly awesome the weekend was, they would only belittle the experience that we shared. God delivered! How great is our God!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

I heard some great things happened. I was praying for the weekend even as we were on retreat

I knew most of the young leaders who attended. Glad to hear the Spirit moved some mightily

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home