Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mothers' Day 2006

Tomorrow we celebrate another Mothers' Day. It's a wonderful day to connect, affirm and remember our mothers. My mother has always had an immeasurable impact on my life in quintessential ways. She even reads blogs occasionally.

Carolyn is an amazing mother who continues to show us all the deep devotion of her heart for her children and grandchild. She has an extraordinary capacity to love and is an inspiration to us all.

Connect...affirm...and remember. At least, call.

Thanks, Moms.

Luke 2:19 (NIV)
19 "But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart."

3 Comments:

Blogger BrownEyedGirl said...

I love my Mom! She has such a gentle spirit. She has always been able to balance being my friend and still maintain the “Don’t forget that I am your Mother!” boundaries that I think we all need. She has always been a good example to me. I will call!

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to keep the record straight, I read the blog daily!!! Wouldn't miss it,, even though some days you do. ha.
Yes, I saw Shirley, Susan's Mom in church this am...had a wonderful Mothers day service and a number of our Teenagers went forward and we do praise the Lord for that.
Did I ever tell you how much I enjoyed being your Mother? Thanks be to God that my children know the Lord!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

How very interesting...my mother signs on as anonymous.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home