Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Thursday, May 11, 2006

National Commander's Installation

So tomorrow night National Leaders Commissioners Israel and Eva Gaither will be installed by General Shaw Clifton. We are fortunate to have them home and expect that we should have a great meeting at the Centennial Memorial Temple. All of the US Territorial Leaders are here for the occasion and we're expecting a good crowd.

Why not come if you still can and celebrate the grace of God in the midst of significant leadership changes. It is the first visit of the new General to the USA as General.

We'll be there and will be looking for you.

Philippians 4:4 (MSG)
4 "Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison Ward said...

I'll be there! I love events like this! The Divisional Youth Chorus is singing too! I'm excited!

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to having you in Australia!

3:47 AM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

Thanks, Allison. I saw you in the chorus. It was great.

Anon.: If you're from Australia, thank you. We're excited about following God there. If you're from here in the USA, I suppose you're not one who might miss us here. Ha!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home