Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Dedication

It is a most precious moment, when parents bring their child to the altar to dedicate them to the Lord. We had this joy today in duplicate. Jacob Matthew Knaggs (my grandson) and Emma Kay Stoker (my great niece) were dedicated in a beautiful meeting at the SFOT.

The kids were appropriate and the parents were a blessing. Their composure in presenting the joys of their lives - their children to the Lord was exciting and refreshing. Simultaneously the child and parents are dedicated and marked as belonging to God. This is very good.

I'm proud of each of them.

Luke 2:30 (NIV)
30 "For my eyes have seen your salvation,"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say "THANK YOU!" for a great service and message! Just what I needed, when I needed it! God's timing is always right on time.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home