Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Employee Recognition

Carolyn and I were a part of a Christmas party and employee recognition last night. The experienced and dynamic officers who planned the event did it beautifully. It was conducted in a restaurant environment and everyone in the place was informed of the special recognition to one of our retiring employees. She was given a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, an appropriate plaque and the thanks of everyone there.

As much as I blog about officers and soldiers, we cannot go forward without our employees. I depend greatly upon the expert employees in my office. They are professional, proficient and positive. They get it. (I hope they read this.)

If you're a SA employee, thank you. We need you. If you're not a SA employee, find one to thank this week.

1 Corinthians 3:9 (NLT)
"We work together as partners who belong to God. You are God's field, God's building—not ours."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home