Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Monday, December 19, 2005

The Ways of God

Isaiah 55:8-9 (NIV)
8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.
9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Today I choose to start with Scripture. It is an important reality. Our natural thoughts and ways don't come close to God's thoughts and ways. We're made in His image, but unregenerated, we don't resemble Him much. It's when the Holy Spirit comes into our lives through our Savior, Jesus that we begin to learn His ways and think like Him.

This is our calling and our delight. Bask in the grace and mercy of Jesus who loves us unconditionally and eternally. This is so we can enjoy an intimate and fulfilling relationship with God, Himself.

With this in mind, what are the ways of God as you see it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home