Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas Mike!

I don't know if Sgt Mike Honsberger will read this, but this is another Christmas greeting to him and all of our troops, particularly overseas. The Gensler Marines come to mind and there are many more connected to TSA that I haven't mentioned.

Merry Christmas all! We miss you and hope that you are sensing our love and gratitude to God for you. I have spent a Christmas overseas in the military myself. Guard duty that night was more lonely than ever. On the occasion, I recall the presence of Christ swelling in my heart. I had a personal advent with the Holy Savior.

We're praying that the joy of Jesus is meeting you right where you are. I'm also hoping that my friends who read this will comment about their hopes for you and even list a few others serving over there just now.

Luke 2:10-11 (CEV)
10 "But the angel said, "Don't be afraid! I have good news for you, which will make everyone happy.
11 This very day in King David's hometown a Savior was born for you. He is Christ the Lord."

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Merry Christmas Michael. I hope I get to talk to you tomorrow, but if I don't-- have a Merry Christmas and come home safe. ~Karen~

9:13 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Merry Christmas Mike...Hope you will know the peace of Christmas this year.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home