Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Numbers 29:1 (AMP)
1 ON THE first day of the seventh month [on New Year’s Day of the civil year], you shall have a holy [summoned] assembly; you shall do no servile work. It is a day of blowing of trumpets for you [everyone blowing who wishes, proclaiming that the glad New Year has come and that the great Day of Atonement and the Feast of Tabernacles are now approaching].

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Happy New Year to you and yours.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Allison Ward said...

Happy New Year! I bought a Sudoku book. I'm in England visiting family and I saw Sudoku in the paper..and it suggested a book store that would have it so I bought it! I'm hooked!!!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Happy New Year. I pray that the Holy Assembly called the Eastern Territory will be faithful to God this year as He leads us. I can't wait to see where that is.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home