Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Monday, February 06, 2006

Simply Trusting

Every day God calls us to trust Him. We do so in many ways both large and small. He delights in our trust seeing it as love and hope for a continuing, deepening relationship.

Today is a good day to trust Him even more. He never forsakes us or lets us down. If we trust Him, our every step and conversation can be holy and true. That not only interests me, but has become a guide for my life. We can expect His very best for us in the context of this trust. Go for it! Trust Him and be set free from many levels of anxiety and worry.

"Trusting Jesus...that is all!"

John 16:33 (MSG)
"33 I've told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I've conquered the world."

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave C said...

The last two years or so have been tough for my wife and I as well. We know that if God wasn't holding us up and holding us in His hands, we would've been copmletely devastated. It was hard enough with Him. I don't want to imagine how we would've felt without Him there by our sides.

In His Grip,
Dave

1:37 PM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

Three good comments from three good men.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home