Chiefspeak

Salvation Army dialogue. Now posting at: http://www.TCspeak.com/

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Southern Territory, Australia

Monday, July 11, 2005

The Salvation Army

COAL TOWNSHIP -— July is turning out to be a busy month for the Shamokin Area Salvation Army. A schedule of upcoming events was presented at the monthly advisory board meeting Thursday evening at the 1300 Spruce St. headquarters.
The annual vacation Bible school will be held from Monday, July 25 through Saturday, July 30, with an inaugural Street Faire for the children scheduled for 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. on the 30th, at the Claude E. Kehler Community Park. The picnic-style Street Faire is open to the public with food, entertainment and games for the kids planned.
The weekday Bible school runs from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the headquarters, with lunch, refreshments and a snack provided.

Will the real SA please stand up? Here it is in Shamokin, Pennsylvania according to the newspaper in Shamokin, the Shamokin Newsletter.

How great. Congratulations! Bring them in and show them Jesus.

"Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.'" Matthew 19:14 (NIV)

5 Comments:

Blogger Allison Ward said...

oh it is sooo good to finally be able to read your blog, on a computer.. I'm at camp and we have 15min on the computer! Ahhh.. I don't think I can live lol...Anyway I'm glad to know that your trip was successful! I absolutely love camp soo much! The camp has had a complete turn around since the Stoops have came! I'm soo glad they are our DYS's! I love them. I believe that God is really working in this camp! It's amazing! God is using the Stoops in many positive and effective ways! ANd I am Blessed!
Anyway I have to go and check my mail!
Much Love, God BLess,
Allison

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Chiefspeak ...

Soldierspeak and DevelopmentGuySpeak here ... thanks for sharing this news about our division ... Go Major Tom Fantonspeak! At Shamokinspeak! More kids for the Kingdom!

Davidspeak

12:06 AM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

Davidspeak...I note that you speak for yourself...

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose our job is to "speak" for others ... isn't it?

David

1:37 AM  
Blogger Jim Knaggs said...

Either way, speak...with voice or without, but speak...

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home